Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company
A Brief Introduction of PGPIC
Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (PGPIC) is the largest petrochemical complex in Iran. This company has executed its plans, objectives, and strategies as a corporation since 2014 in the format of the strategic program to achieve the twenty-year perspective in 2025 on the expanding of Petrochemical Industry. This program has prepared for 5 years and every year, according to the significant environmental changes, has been reviewed and improved. In 2015, according to feedbacks and pursued major policies, plan reviewed and changes have done which the important one is the strategy of the company promoted from Development and Established Profitability to Development and Established Valuation.
The importance of social responsibility and relevant issues of HSE made changes in four departments of Balance Score Cart (BSC) to five. So, the Department of Social Responsibilities attached to the Financial, Beneficiary, Internal Processes, and Education departments.
- Promotion of satisfaction and loyalty of stakeholders
- Development of investment and internal & foreign partnership
- Increase in investment (quality & quantity)
- Increase in market share
- Access into a learning and knowledge-based organization
- Development of value chain with environmental protection
- Financial and Economic: Established profitability
- Stakeholders: Constant Entrepreneurs
- Processes: Development of Balanced & Financial Processes
- Social Responsibilities: Corporation in Social Responsibility
- Learning and Development: Development of Scientific management
The 2nd Distinguished Company in the Middle East & 35th Global
Every year, ICIS ranks Chemical & Petrochemical Companies according to their financial performances and every prominent and progressive company in Chemical & Petrochemical Industries listed in this classification. Sales number, operating profit, net profit, properties research & development costs, and stock & men costs are influential indexes in this classification. German company of BASF has stood in the head of this list for 3 years, and leading companies are China Sinopec, Exxon Mobil, Dow Chemical, and Sobic.
Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (PGPIC), Parsian Oil& Gas Development Group Co. (POGDC), Tamin Petroleum & Petrochemical Investment co. (TPPIC), among Iranian companies, listed in this classification. In the newest nomination, Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (PGPIC), as the biggest Iranian company, is noticed in 35th rank. This company has established its new rank as the second largest Petrochemical Corporation in the Middle East and its global distinguished by 21 steps up.